We are looking for enthusiastic registered nurses to work in our aged care centres in full time, part time and casual positions. Some of the benefits of working in our Aged Care Facilities include;
* Stability of shifts
* Long-term relationships with residents and their families due to the length of their stay
* Guaranteed hours
* Recognition & reward programs to acknowledge our outstanding staff
* Know you can make a difference
* Rewarding, family centred environment
* Dedicated Nurse Education programs to ensure your skills are up to date
Columbia Aged Care Services is a private residential aged care group with centres in Chatswood, Marrickville and Strathfield. We are currently looking for people to fill positions at our Willowood Centre in Chatswood and Strathdale Centre in Strathfield.
To be successful for these positions you will have:
• Current registration with Nurses and Midwives Board of NSW
• Minimum of two years experience in Aged Care
• Proven experience with the Aged Care funding (ACFI) documentation or a willingness to learn
• Demonstrated ability to operate independently and professionally with limited supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a friendly, team-oriented attitude
• Current Criminal Record check (Police checks are essential to any appointment and are required by legislation however we will assist you in undertaking this process.)
• Evidence of right to work in Australia
Ability to use electronic Care and Clinical Management applications e.g. iCare and the Microsoft Office suite is very desirable.
Columbia Aged Care Services are resident, relative and staff focused, and look to provide you with the environment, support, recognition and benefits that will engage you.
Forward a covering letter and your résumé to email@example.com or call us on (02) 9764 7800 for more information.
Positions fill fast so get your applications in now.