Update 14th September 2021
Dear Residents, Family and Friends
Columbia Oberon Village Update – Visitors allowed from 14 Sept
Oberon is no longer under stay at home orders. NSW Health have updated their advice today regarding visitor access. From Tuesday 14th September Oberon Village will be open to visitors.
From tomorrow Residents will be able to welcome two (2) visitors per day for a reasonable length of time.
- not have been to any area that has been under stay at home orders in the last 14 days (e.g. outside of Oberon for example Bathurst, Lithgow, Orange from 30 August through to today).
- have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine (proof required).
- visit in the resident’s room or outside (weather permitting).
- maintain social distancing at all times.
- keep apart from other residents and not wander through the facility.
- wear a mask for the duration of the visit (no eating or drinking).
- use hand sanitiser upon entry and complete the Visitor Health Declaration.
We are also pleased that Residents at Oberon Village:-
- are permitted to leave the facility and attend small family gatherings but must abide by the current COVID-19 Safety – gathering and movement restrictions.
- must not leave the Oberon Local Government Area.
Parts of regional NSW remain under the stay at home orders (e.g. Bathurst, Lithgow and Orange). Family wishing to take a Resident out of the facility should email the facility for review and so the appropriate arrangements can be made.
Those intending to visit please email proof of your vaccination status to the facility.
If you wish to discuss any of the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org.