24th December 2020
Dear Residents Family and Friends
We advised yesterday that all Columbia facilities of an update to our Visitor policy.
Visitation – Restrictions from Thursday 24th December until midnight Wednesday 30 December
- A maximum of two (2) visitors are permitted to visit a Resident for no longer than 30min.
- Visitors from the Northern Beaches LGA are NOT permitted to enter.
- Restriction of access is also extended to anyone who has been to ANY location listed on the NSW COVID-19 updates page (including Monitor for Symptoms and Transport List).
Resident Outings – Cancelled until midnight Wednesday 30 December
- Health authorities have advised that Residents should NOT leave the facility to attend family gatherings or group excursions through until 11.59pm Wednesday 30 December 2020.
- Residents who choose to take social leave (discharge from the facility) may be required to self-isolate (limited to their room) for 14 days upon their return.
Everyone is reminded to complete the Health Declarations on entry. Please record your entry time and ensure your details are legible in case contact tracing is required.
Due to the risk of COVID-19 across the Greater Sydney area, health authorities have requested if possible visits should be delayed. Public Health Units across NSW are on high alert, as are we. We recognise the importance of Family and Friends at this time but opening up to visitors has it benefits and its risk. We would like to remind you that the situation may change depending on updates of reported cases.
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding as we all navigate this challenging and difficult time.
Merry Christmas and stay safe.